Rock Your World: 10 Ways To Have The Best Days Of Your Life
When you feel good about yourself and you're having the best days of your life, ideas are easy to come by and you'll feel more enthusiastic about life as a whole. But there are many things that could possibly stop us from having the best days of our our lives.
This time though, I am going to share with you the 10 Ways To Have The Best Days Of Your Life.
You feel like you're having the best days when you're outlook on life is positive or when you've learned new skills and meet new interesting people. Well, let's cut to the chase and here you go:
1. Develop New Or Expand Your Current Hobbies
Hobbies are something that we do in our free time and the type of hobbies that we do reflect who we are as a person. Say, your hobby is reading books-your view on the world is more likely be affected by the authors of the books you've read. Or you love travelling to other parts of the world and you are more likely open to people of other races, cultures, ideas etcetera.
So if you'd love to grow as a person from within, try out new hobbies. Pick up something new. You can learn a lot of new things just by starting with something simple at first; say, painting or fishing. And once you've found your new hobbies, dive deep into the subject, meet other people who share the same interest.
This same approach can also be applied on your current hobbies.
2. Make Your Dream Big And Dream BigDreams are basically ideas in our heads and our ideas are instilled in us by observing what other people have done with their awesome and exciting lives. We are inspired to follow their footsteps. So, because ideas are free, start thinking of dreams that make you feel excited!
And once you've done that, start working on making your dreams into your reality. Go on, don't let anyone stop you. What's important is, it should be fun, exciting and make you feel alive.
3. Start Living!So you have been living your life by following the footsteps of others who told you to play it safe. You get good grades at school, go to college and find a job that can pay you steady paychecks every end of the month. Now, I'm not trying to be the Robert Kiyosaki with you but if you so happen to hate your job, the first word that comes out from your mouth is "fuck", then that's a clear-cut sign it's time to call it a day and start living.
Here's an interesting quote from Dreamworks Animated-Film, The Croods,
Eep: Dad, you have to stop worrying about us.
Grug: But it's my job to worry! It's my job to follow the rules.
Eep: The rules don't work out here.
Grug: They kept us alive.
Eep: That wasn't LIVING! That was just.... "Not Dying"! There's a difference.
4. Look Up To The Morning Sky
We are most depressed when we feel unmotivated to live the day.
But there's a way to at least help you feel better about yourself-by starting your day the right way!
This makes you feel good, you know? If you are not the type who isn't wont to waking up early in the morning, maybe now is the time to start. When you're up at dawn and watch the morning sunrise, it can really boost how good you feel about yourself. Before you're worldly problems can catch up with you later on with the day, it is during this time when everything is quiet, the day's not too bright and hot, you'll feel as though you have the entire world for yourself to yourself. This is a time for you to be with yourself, your dreams and God.
And if you have the opportunity to be at a beach, or on top of a cliff would be even better!
5. Learn New SkillsWhile your hobbies are something that makes you feel alive, your skills will bring in money to pay for the food and bills. So, now that you've decided to start living, you should also start learning new skills that fit well with your plan.
When I first started out my book project, I didn't know that well how I was going to write about a dragon or describe a castle. I didn't know a lot of things that I know today; but I was really passionate about writing as much as I am today and I spent a lot of hours learning up new writing skills by reading a lot of different books and trying new techniques. And this effort did not go to waste; every skill that I have learned and everything that I am going to learn is going to add value to my works and hence, will inevitably bring in more money.
But as I've said many times in this blog, it's not about the money. If you love what you are doing and really passionate about it, the money will come, sooner or later.
6. Think Of Risk As Taking ChancesEverything that you decide to do will have a risk of its own. Even when you think you are playing it safe, there is always a risk to consider. But instead of thinking risk as risk, try and look at them as taking chances instead. You are taking a chance at life.
“Probably some of the best things that have ever happened to you in life, happened because you said yes to something. Otherwise things just sort of stay the same.” ― Danny Wallace, Yes Man
7. Find A Cause
Yes, you've read it right. Maybe it could be helping out the homeless, or on a more global scale-end poverty or maybe to help others with their dreams. I have the perfect scene from the television show "How I Met Your Mother" for this point and here it is:
The Mother feels lost with her life at this point and Mitch advises her to find what she wants to do with her life and follow that dream. The Mother wishes to end poverty, and is told by Mitch to let every decision and action in her life be influenced by that goal.
Get the picture? ;)
8. Spend Your Life With Those Who MatterYou can't enjoy this life alone. It wouldn't be awesome if your friends and family aren't there to see it (to borrow from the words of Barney Stinson). If you have a fight before, get it right. If there's something you don't agree with one another, just agree to disagree. But the most important part of this lesson is to spend your life with those who matter, your loved ones.
9. Go To A Strange New Place
Have the thought of going to a new place make you feel excited before? But you just haven't had the time for the trip. Do you know one thing you can learn by going to strange, new places? You get to learn about new cultures, different way of living, different people around you etcetera. Isn't that great?
Even if it's still within the country and just a two-hours drive away, you'll pick a new lesson of life.
The rule: you haven't been there before.
10. Learn To Be Grateful
Learning to be grateful takes practice. The more you practice to work on this, the more you'll see around you there are many things to be thankful for. If you keep on chasing something that you don't have, you'll never be happy with what you currently have.
I sincerely hope these 10 Ways To Have The Best Days Of Your Life would help you to think long and hard about your life at the moment. If you like this article, please share it with your friends and if you are willing, please leave your comments below.